Voltage 4.5 Volts
- Find invisible stains: UV flashlight helps detect food stains and pet urine stains on rugs, carpets, and clothes that are otherwise invisible to the naked Eye. Not work well on cat urine
- Versatile use: authenticate currency and official documents like drivers licenses or identify unwanted whitening agent in cosmetics
- Perfect for outside use such as finding scorpions and minerals!
- Durable, high-quality lads: the 51 tenacious UV light LEDs have a lifespan of 15 years
- Ultra-compact design: The pocket-size UV flashlight can be carried along to detect stains in your car or illuminate minerals, body art
Emits 390 to 395 nanometer wavelength
- Material:Aluminum Alloy
- Runtime:4-6 Hours on Full Battery
- Battery:3xAA Standard Alkaline Battery (Not Included)
The strong Aluminum alloy body makes this product durable and long lasting, and the large head with 51 LED makes this flashlight brighter than others products.
Precautions for Use
- Can only spot dried urine stain;
- Does not work on reflective surface or carpet with fluoresce;
- The ultraviolet led black light works best in dark environment, the darker it is, the better it works;
- For few dark color carpets, the reflected stain color will be very close to the color of the carpet, making it harder to see;
- Do not use the UV light with the newest note.
If you live in or are traveling to a scorpion prone area, UV lights are an easy way to detect these hazardous pests, day or night.
Pets Urine Detector
Revealing dry dog and rodent stains and unfavourable spots that couldn't see with the naked eye.
Glow Party World
Looking to light up your party, or next halloween celebration, then this is the way to go.